Tuesday 30 June 2009

Rebecca's Bday Etc



So I was invited to my friend Rebecca's birthday party the other day. She is the lovely chick who wrote the article in Real Business about us last week. Apart from the bit where I tried and failed (miserably) to sleep with my ex girlfriend's best friend, it was a really good time. Since it was Rebecca's birthday, and since I'm pretty shameless, and since she kinda wanted some I gave her some "nasty knickers". Photos on Flickr.

In other Easy Tiger news, we were mentioned on the radio in New York on the classic rock station 104.3 FM last week, as well as a small radio station in El Paso texas. I don't know what they said but if other reactions are anything to go by they probably called us delusional retards. Also we were mentioned in a Lebanese Art Magazine. I think they probably have a looser definition of Art in Lebanon ...

Also two lovely people mentioned us in there blogs, so I'm going to give them a shout out just for having such damn good taste. Thank you Sanaz and Silver.



No comments:

Post a Comment