Monday 17 August 2009

I Need Your Fashion Advice

So we were supposed to have a fashion intern starting today but she bailed on us. Officially it was because she couldn't afford to do an unpaid internship but I kind of think she was worried what might be involved in "Stain Design". Anyway I was kind of looking forward to having a second set of eyes from a fashion perspective because sometimes I'm not sure if my fashion judgement is all that good.

If any of you reckon you have a good eye for fashion can you take a look at the proposed new design for the shirts versus the old shirt and let me know which you prefer. Cheers all.

Old shirt


New Shirt White


New Shirt Black



My personal favourite is the new black shirt. Amazingly our printer sent me one with a blue sparkly logo which is pretty rad but I think maybe it makes me look a little "soft".

8 comments:

A. Vai. said...

Black is definitely nifty, but the question becomes if you can still see the stain :p On a more serious note, the black looks better, and it might be worth a small run of the black\blue sparklies just as a 'limited edition' thing to see if they even sell (depending on relative cost from the printers, of course.)

Phil Watson said...

I like the limited edition idea. Maybe a blue sparkly one or an orange one. That would be pretty awesome.

I think the black would have to be a logo only shirt only. I will get one black emergency toilet paper shirt printed up though to see what it looks like.

Anonymous said...

The bigger logo is definitely better.

Jennifer

Ape The Monkey said...

Phil...thank you for your interest and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it!
http://tsupukka.blogspot.com

-tšupukka-

Unknown said...

i like the black, and the bigger the logo the better. with black, can you use glow in the dark ink so stains show up under black UV light CSI styles? you could have some interesting stains that could go with some interesting stories then...

Phil Watson said...

That would be amazing! Killer idea!

Jeremie said...

blacks cool-
There are of course certain stains that are whitish.

Phil Watson said...

You mean like mayonnaise stains?

Post a Comment