Friday 4 September 2009

Any London dudes want to be a model

Hey there friendly friends. So it's been pretty quiet around the Easy Tiger office and I bet you're wondering why, or at very least I hope you're wondering why. The reason is that we're gearing up for a press release for a competition we're doing. I'm not going to tell you just yet what its about but I think you'll be excited because unlike the youtube ad competition we did, this is one everyone is going to be able to participate in. It's going to be way way more fun, and a shit load grosser. Also like last time there is going to be money involved.

To get us from here to there though I need to sort out the photos on the website. As per your recommendations from the last post we changed the Easy Tiger logo shirt, to the sexy new black ones, but I don't have any pictures up of people wearing them just yet. That's where you guys come in. If any of my London friends want to be the model for the photos let me know. There is no money involved but obviously you get one of the wicked cool shirts and I'll be in your debt forever. I may even let you have sex with my sister. She has to consent though. We tried it the other way last time and it didn't work out so good.

One last thing: you have to be a dude, be in London this weekend, and be the kind of dude ladies might want to sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment