Tuesday 29 September 2009

More Bizarre Mail

If you've been following this blog you'll know we got a couple of very weird emails in the two weeks since our World's Dirtiest Underwear Competition was announced. The first was a submission of a pair of underwear by Andy who claimed to live in a bin in Sheffield. The second was from a woman named Janine who claimed to be an agent collecting underwear for a rich Japanese man. Yesterday the following email arrived with the subject "fuck me phil im on top of the world".

hello philip

i just had to send you a quick email to tell you how my life has changed
since i showed you my underwear , last wednesday this fat bird called janine
turned up at my bin and said this nippon fella wanted to buy my pants and meet me
at first i thought it was a ploy by my ex who owns the house thats in front of my bin
to get me gone , but no it was for real , so i was whisked to new york to meet this fella
cant pronounce his name properly , he says just call him dave for short , and all of a sudden im a star , he gave me a cheque for 20000 yen which i bet is loads of quids and has commissioned me to produce another pair of pants in 6 months time , heres a pic of me at the s.p.a.m (shitty pant annual meeting) , speak soon

all the best

andy

Attached was the following photo:

1 comment:

Yoki said...

i am the fan whose thing is large!

Post a Comment