Tuesday 15 September 2009

The Pair of Dirty Underwear Easy Tiger's Undies Are Based On



OK so I'm starting to have my doubts that the whole "Dirtiest Underwear In The World" competition is going to be the massive viral marketing sensation I thought it would be, since the very thought of putting a pair of my own skiddies on the Internet scares the shit out of me, pardon the pun. Anyway I've decided to put the development pair up here so you can all have a good laugh at my expense and we can get this thing started on the right note.

The pair of shit stained undies you see above were "developed" in the following way: First I ate some food guaranteed to make me sick. I chose burritos because I'm allergic to cheese. Then I went to the handicapped loos at work on my lunch break and made a poo smoothie. Then I put on a fresh pair of drawers and fisted myself. And that was it, the beautiful image you see above was created.

You're probably wondering why this underwear looks nothing like the underwear that we put up for sale. That's because we originally asked an artist to design it but she wouldn't admit to ever having soiled a pair of panties herself and so insisted that we provide her with a picture of a real pair to illustrate what we were after. The fact her version looks so different from the above suggests to me she probably had created a real one before but was too ashamed to admit it.

If you want to enter the competition go to: http://easytigercorp.co.uk/?page=competition2


1 comment:

Earl Morningstarr said...

Well, we'll have a go at making it viral for you.

http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/2009/09/15/dirty-underwear-competition-announced

I've submitted you to a competitions website too, but I can't be arsed typing all that out. Why thhell can't I copy and paste into this box? Never mind. :D

Good luck with the campaign, and great idea by the way.

Post a Comment